Knives Out

- Free Choice -

Recently, I got to go to the movies to watch Knives Out. Honestly, when I went to the movies I didn't know what to expect. All I knew was that it was sort of similar with the game Clues. In the beginning, it was sort of boring because it went over a lot if background. As soon as they brought in the characters, I found it interesting on how each characters personality is very different and how it stays important throughout the movie. The most important and interesting thing in the movie in my opinion was the number of plot twists happening. All of them were exciting rather than boring. With these plot twists, it wasn't just me watching the movie, but I was actually trying think and at times almost yell out my guesses. To me, I thought it was a good movie because things happened unexpectedly and I think that's good because I don't think it's much fun watching something and being able predict what happens next almost every scene. Also, it is considered as a thriller/drama movie, but I liked how in some parts of the movie they brought in comedy. I highly recommend others to watch this, it is a very interesting movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL-9Khv7wa4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Representation

Current Relationship with Media

Universal Studios and Love Marks