High School Musical: The Musical: The Series

- Free Choice -

Whenever I went on Disney+, I always scrolled passed this show because it looked weird and boring to me and think because it was over a past or old series. Recently, I finally gave it a chance, so I watched the first episode. As soon the first few minutes or so played, I became more interested into the show. Surprisingly. A reason why I liked this series was because it included young actors and actresses I knew about and it's setup and "recording style" I guess you can say, was unique and different to me. It kind of reminded me of the backstage of shows if that makes any sense? I also like how they involve the love story in a different way and also find a way to ease it into their school play.  I just hate how each episode is short to me and that means I will finish the season faster! I don't think it's a series everyone would like, but I recommend others to watch this series because it's better than I thought it would be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Representation

Universal Studios and Love Marks

Current Relationship with Media