Somebody Else by The 1975

- Free Choice -

I rarely listen to this song, but lately I've noticed that I listen to this song only when I feel a certain way. I happen to listen to this song when I'm sad, stressed, or at times when I feel like "vibing." When I listen to this song, it helps me relax and calm down and I think this is because of its rhythm or beat and not necessarily it's lyrics. I don't know why, but when I'm sad, I tend to listen to "sad songs" that end up making me more sad and to be honest I don't know why I do that to myself and this is one of those songs. Yes, listening to this song makes me sad at times, but after it makes feel better about myself in some type of way that is hard to explain. As for "vibing", to me it means sort of having an emotional connection or feeling with the people we're around or what we listen to for different reasons. "Vibing" could really put me in a really good mood in a whole other level to the point I forget everything that makes me worried or sad and it's like I'm in a world of my own. And at this point, I just blast this song in my room or my headphones. I've listened to this song so many times that it reminds me of all the tough times I've gone through that after listening to this I end up feeling better because I start remembering that I got through all the other tough times in my life and that I could get over this hurdle again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Representation

Current Relationship with Media

Universal Studios and Love Marks