Lauv - Superhero

- Free Choice -

I really found this music video interesting compared to others because it included very important messages they've asked people to drop in their thoughts in a box during Lauv's tour. Instead of portraying Lauv singing his song in the music video, it instead showed very talented dancers, but seemed to be only a black figure and the background is a well lit blue that really made the dancers stand out. To me, they used this video to help remind those that are struggling that they aren't alone. I have find this significant because not all music videos do this. Out of all the music videos I've ever watched, this one so far is the only one that conveys these type of problems everyone goes through at one point in their lives, and uses these in a positive way to encourage people. Watching this video made me feel relieved and happy. I can see how this video could be somewhat effective in someones life in some way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Representation

Universal Studios and Love Marks

Current Relationship with Media