All American - Tv Show

- Free Choice -

Last week, I got to watch an episode of one of my favorite Tv shows,  All American. I think how it's interesting and catches my attention is how it is based on a true story and that it displays real life scenarios. I feel like in every episode they were displaying a problem people could relate to, but at the end they also showed a solution to these problems. So far, I think the overall message in this show so far is that through tough times, family and friends will always be there for you which also represents loyalty. Throughout the show, a few stereotypes were being displayed. For example, a rich community versus a poorer community, peoples social status, and at times the color of peoples skin. For the majority of the show, it was based on a character who came from a poor community and transferred to a rich community as a student athlete and portrays the many difficulties he runs into throughout his life. I feel like people that cannot relate or understand the difficulties and struggles in life that are being portrayed will have a hard time understanding the given message in this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIaujmoukqU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Representation

Current Relationship with Media

Universal Studios and Love Marks